Let's Make It Your Year - sign up
Is this the year you want to fall pregnant?
Improve your chances of conceiving and join Virtus Fertility Centre's free 4 week fertility programme. Developed by Singapore’s leading fertility specialists this program will guide you on your path to pregnancy.
Simply complete the registration form below to join now and together let's make 2020 the year you fall pregnant.
How does it work?
Over the next four weeks, you will receive an email with expert advice that will help you understand your fertility, improve your health and provide tips and tricks along the way.
Learn the facts about fertility from our leading fertility experts including what can affect it and how to maximise your chances of conceiving.
If you want to foster your fertility, fuel with folate, build your body and master your mind - then this is for you.
Let's make 2020 the year you fall pregnant. This programme is suitable for anyone trying to conceive.
- Week 1: Ovulation, your menstrual cycle and timing
- How to calculate your fertile window
- Timing and frequency of intercourse
- Ovulation tests
- Nutritional recipe including anti-oxidants for a healthy diet
- Signature workout video
- Self-compassion Mindfulness podcast
- Week 2: Preparing your body for pregnancy
- Diet and lifestyle tips
- Complementary therapies
- Fuel your body with folate
- Strength workout video
- Vulnerability and courage - Mindfulness podcast
- Week 3: Common fertility issues
- Common female fertility conditions
- Common male factor fertility issues
- Simple fertility tests
- Omega-3 fatty acid recipe for a healthy body
- Shape workout video
- Mindfulness podcast episode 3 - talks about shame and not in the way you would think
- Week 4: When pregnancy is taking longer than expected
- How long does it usually take to fall pregnant?
- Questions to ask your Doctor
- When and where to seek help, if needed
- Zinc is an essential mineral - The Dietologist shares a delicious recipe with zinc goodness
- Ful body empower workout video
- In the final Mindfulness podcast, Judith discusses Trust